Mid-Week Bible Study will be on Tuesday instead of Wednesday on the weeks of 12/21-12/27 & 12/28-1/3.
Carolyn Rice has invited all the ladies (and any of the men that would like to come) of the congregation to her house for brunch on January 1st at 10:30AM.
Prayer Requests / Sick List
- Darrell Vanderlinden (Alma’s husband, Pam MacLean’s father) has been found to have a kidney mass and is being treated for diverticulitis. The doctors think they will need to remove the mass. Keep him in your prayers.
- Tabitha Ivey, Debbie Ivey’s daughter-in-law, had knee surgery. Keep her in your prayers.
- David Robinson, a member at Maysville, is suffering from a serious illness. Please keep David and his family in your prayers.
- Lois Morgan is still having issues with her health. Keep her in your prayers.
- Roger Martin, Clay Craig’s uncle has been diagnosed with cancer. Keep him in your prayers.
- Mary Jo McKelvey, Susan Record’s aunt, has begun chemo treatments for lymphoma.
- Jessie McGehee has gone to Mississippi with family to aid in her care. Her health is still failing. Please remember Jessie in your prayers.
- Carolyn Rice continues to struggle with her neurological problem that was causing her sickness. Remember her in your prayers.
- Ronny Henegar (Chuck Boyett’s nephew, Michele Clements’ cousin) has been diagnosed with cancer. Please keep this family in your prayers.
- Continue to remember James Barnett (Betty Ann Broman’s father) in your prayers as he struggles with health issues.
- Continue to remember Alma Vanderlinden as she continues to struggle with thyroid problems.
- Remember Rachel Koger in your prayers as she continues to recover.