- Remember that Friends and Family Day will be May 31st! More information is now available, and a printable flyer is attached to the post.
- Lincoln Church of Christ will be starting a Financial Peace University class on May 17th at 2:30. Ron Williams and Wayne Ellenburg will be facilitating the class. The cost of the class is $100. If you are interested, call the Lincoln congregation’s office at 536-7211.
- There is now a monthly schedule of “Men Who Serve” on the website, in the weekly bulletin, and on the bulletin board in the vestibule. Please check this list to see if you are scheduled to serve. If you are unable to serve as listed, please notify Dwight as soon as possible so a replacement can be arranged.
Prayer Requests / Sick List
- Mary Key (John Hall’s grandmother) had a heart attack. She is back in the hospital and not doing very well.
- Sudhir Dangara’s father passed away last week. Sudhir left for India the 29th to be with his family, and will be gone a little over a month. Keep Sudhir and his family in your prayers.
- Francis Martin is having health problems.
- Darrell Vanderlinden (Alma’s husband, Pam MacLean’s father) is back at home now recovering from his surgery.
- Alma Vanderlinden is still having health problems. She is very weak. The doctors have are hopeful that the medicine that they have her on will eventually help with her thyroid condition.